TOP 10 (Part 3) Oral Quiz for TOPs 1 to 9
In this part we ask you to say lines from the songs we have worked on up until now—and not just the titles.
- I will give the last few words, and you will give the complete line. This is bound to be more difficult—especially the first time through.
- Be sure to speak before I give the right answer.
- Mark one point for yourself if your answer is correct.
- Do not to stop the recording, and mark only the right answers.
- If you are not satisfied with your result, you can do the test once again.
Listen to the examples.
- I say: … a dream
- You say: I have a dream
- I say: … she loves you
- You say: She says she loves you
Now we will do the third series of twenty questions. Ready. Steady. Go!
Good luck on the test!
For the transcript: Go to the store where you will find a pack of transcripts for TOPs 1 to 10 (including the oral tests) for a minimal price.